Cookhouse Labs is delighted to announce the return of WinterHack, this time with a brand-new ideathon format focused on young talent!
This year’s ideathon aims to provide a space for students and university/college insurance programs to show their talent, knowledge and skills related to Creativity, Innovation and passion. This is a friendly competition between universities and colleges – are you ready to represent your organization?
In partnership with the Insurance Institute of Canada and Humber College, WinterHack 2023 is open to North American universities and colleges as an opportunity to showcase their innovative young minds and for students and staff members to learn/apply the principles of Design Thinking to real-world business challenges.
Each institution can register 1 team to represent them — with limited spots, be sure to secure your team’s spot as soon as possible!
- 2 day virtual global event + 3 hour final pitch
- Facilitated ideathon following Design Thinking methodology in breakout sessions
- Ideathon period: Wednesday, November 15th and Thursday, November 16th, 2022
- The 2-day ideathon period will be held from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM EST.
- Final Pitch Event: Friday, November 17th at 11 AM EST