- Jun 07 2023
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Train the Trainer Masterclass – In-person [Jun 7]
Elevate your coaching style and way of facilitating innovation sprints
Take advantage of the opportunity to allow your innovation coaches, managers, and innovation leaders to expand their knowledge on the topic and learn new skills from our Innovation Coaches.
When talking about innovation and creativity there is vital need to know how to motivate, inspire and guide the participants. Whether training, facilitating, or coaching – the right ingredients are needed to make the most of the time together as a team.
Allows us to collaborate with your teams and share the tools we use, the way we coach and the style we implement in our innovation sprint experiences.
Join this online masterclass to add new styles of facilitating, communicating during innovation sprints, present and tell a story to engage project participants.
By the end of the Train the Trainer Masterclass, you will be able to:
- Identify your preferred facilitation and coaching style and learn ways to flex said styles
- Add new exercises and tools to use during your sprints
- Review the art of giving feedback and telling a story
- Learn skills that you can use to motivate and inspire
- Define your next version of you as an innovation coach and facilitator
- Be part of a community of innovation coaches and facilitators present to support each other
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!
In-person: 30-34 Duncan Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2C3.