Project: Small Business Bankruptcy Prevention
Our gift to you in these challenging times: Open and Free for Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Insurance-Related Startups, and Academia.
Small businesses drive 50% to 70% of the economy in many countries around the world. But these restaurants and retailers, have been hit hard by COVID-19. The focus of this project is to explore how might the Internet of Things (IoT) assist these business owners with their financial management, improve profitability and reduce bankruptcy?
And we ask, “How might we make small businesses more resilient now for future extreme events like COVID-19?”
When is the project?
- Start: Thursday June 25th, at 8 am ET
- End: Friday June 26th, at 12 pm ET
- Final Presentations: Friday June 26th, at 1 pm ET
What’s in it for the team?
- Learn the Design Thinking methodology, as well as how you can apply it
- Gain tips and tricks from certified experts featured in our virtual Masterclasses
- Show your skills and impress our insurers with your team’s extraordinary results
- Build Lo-fi prototypes to show the opportunities of IoT insurance
- Connect with experienced innovators (local and international)