- Sep 28 - 29 2021
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lean Startup Masterclass [Sep 28-29]
Learn about the Lean Startup methodology and how you can implement it on your future projects.
Lean Startup is a methodology that supports the development of products, services and businesses and teaches how to achieve this development within a short period. The process includes fundamentals of design thinking and it define a new way to start and launch a business and/or product.
Join this online workshop to learn a new way to approach starting a business or launching a product.
- By the end of the 2-day Lean Startup Workshop, you will be able to:
- Define Lean Startup and learn how to use the methodology in your business
- Identify the steps needed to apply the methodology
- Learn how to map out the process and whether for a business or a product
- Re-define how to prepare, experiment and present the start of a new idea
- Learn how to measure success while using the method
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!