- Aug 23 2022
- 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lean Startup Masterclass [Aug 23]
Learn about the Lean Startup methodology and how you can use it in your future projects.
Lean Startup is an innovation methodology that supports the development of products, services and businesses and teaches how to achieve this development within a short period of time using the resources you have at hand already. The process includes fundamentals of design thinking and it allows teams to think and act like an intrapreneur.
Join this online workshop to learn a new way to approach to launching a new product, service or even a new venture.
By the end of the 1-day Lean Startup Workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain to others what Lean Startup is and learn how to use the methodology
- Use the methodology with confidence with your teams
- Map out how you will use the process (whether for a business or a product)
- Re-define how to prepare, experiment, and present the start of a new idea
- Learn how to measure success while using the method
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!