- May 03 2022
TimeEastern Daylight Time - EDT
- 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Google Sprint Masterclass [May 3]
Explore what you can accomplish using Google Sprint and learn how to ensure you keep solving problems in just five days.
Google Sprint is a methodology that uses the understanding of Design Thinking and helps you solve complex problems in exactly five days. The process is strategically designed so that solutions are defined within an equivalent of a working week, and same as with Design Thinking saving money and time using available resources. This is a great methodology to use within your internal organization and with your internal teams.
Join this workshop to learn another design methodology that you can implement in your daily projects. As we return to the office, we’re excited to announce our new hybrid delivery format! Members can join this Masterclass in-person in our Toronto Lab space or virtually from the comfort of your home office. Just let us know your preference and we will guide you through the process!
By the end of the one-day Google Sprint Workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what Google Sprint is and explain it to your team members
- Recognize the differences between Lean Startup, Cookhouse Labs methodology and Google Sprint
- Learn when you can use this methodology to make the most of it
- Identify the benefits of a Google Sprint and how to organize and run with it
- Practice the methodology and receive feedback on the spot
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!