- Aug 24 2021
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Google Sprint Masterclass
Explore what you can accomplish using Google Sprint and learn how to ensure you keep solving problems in just five days
Google Sprint is a methodology that uses the understanding of Design Thinking and helps you solve complex problems in five days. The process is strategically designed so that solutions are defined within an equivalent of a working week, and same as with Design Thinking saving money and time.
Join this workshop to learn another design methodology that you can implement in your daily projects.
- By the end of the one-day Google Sprint Workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what Google Sprint is
- Recognize the differences between Lean Startup, Cookhouse Labs methodology and Google Sprint
- Learn when you can use this methodology to make the most of it
- Identify the benefits of a Google Sprint
- Practice the methodology and receive feedback on the spot
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!