2 Day – Design Thinking Training
Our gift to you in these challenging times: Open and Free for Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Insurance-Related Startups, and Academia.
Learn how to apply Design Thinking principles to tackle complex problems within your organization.
Design Thinking is a mindset and a process that helps you solve real industry problems by developing customer-focused solutions in a short amount of time. Design Thinking methodologies are already being in a variety of industries to innovate quickly, channel creativity and when used correctly, save a significant amount of time and money when launching new products or services. Join this workshop to learn the fundamental concepts of Design Thinking and experience the value of its methodologies through engaging, hands-on activities.
Apply and Become an Innovator!
Apply for this training by submitting this form. There are 15 spots available and enrollment is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Non-members will be contacted with additional information regarding costs and to discuss membership registrations.
Learn more about our Membership Options here.
Toronto, ON, Canada
By the end of the two-day Design Thinking Training, you will be able to:
- Define Design Thinking, and apply Design Thinking methodologies to achieve your business needs
- Identify how Design Thinking is being applied in a variety of industries to solve essential challenges
- Apply Design Thinking concepts to effectively empathize with and interview customers
- Facilitate Design Thinking Sprints to solve problems.
- Apply a ‘toolkit’ of activities to use within your organization and daily work to find efficiencies
- Ask the right questions to aid in solution development