- Oct 18 2023
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Design Thinking Masterclass – In-person [Oct 18]
Learn how to apply Design Thinking principles to tackle complex problems within your organization.
Design Thinking is a process, but even more, it is a mindset that helps you solve real industry problems by developing customer-focused solutions in a short amount of time. Design Thinking methodologies are used in a variety of industries to innovate quicker, channel creativity and when used correctly, save a significant amount of time and money when launching new products or services. The methodology is fun and requires full awareness and trust in yourself, your team and the process for it to be most effective.
Join this 2-day masterclass to learn the fundamental concepts of Design Thinking, raise your awareness to the human fundamentals needed to make this process work and experience the value of the methodology through engaging, hands-on activities.
By the end of the two-day Design Thinking Training, you will be able to:
- Explain what Design Thinking is to others, and apply Design Thinking methodologies to achieve your business needs
- Identify how Design Thinking is being applied in the insurance industry to solve essential challenges
- Apply Design Thinking concepts to effectively empathize with customers and team members and interview customers
- Facilitate Design Thinking Sprints to solve problems
- Understand the impact of the human aspects of your team when introducing/using Design Thinking
- Apply a ‘toolkit’ of activities to use within your organization and daily work to find efficiencies
- Share how you can use Design Thinking to solve the challenge you choose to bring to the masterclass
- Receive real-time feedback on your proposed next steps from our innovation coach and walk away with clearer next steps to solve your challenge
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!
In-person: 30-34 Duncan Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2C3.