Design Thinking Masterclass [April 13-14]
Learn how to apply Design Thinking principles to tackle complex problems within your organization.
Design Thinking is a mindset and a process that helps you solve real industry problems by developing customer-focused solutions in a short amount of time. Design Thinking methodologies are already being in a variety of industries to innovate quickly, channel creativity and when used correctly, save a significant amount of time and money when launching new products or services. Join this 2-day workshop to learn the fundamental concepts of Design Thinking and experience the value of its methodologies through engaging, hands-on activities.
How can I join?
This training is exclusively for members of Cookhouse Labs. Here’s how you can get started with your Cookhouse Labs membership!
By the end of the two-day Design Thinking Training, you will be able to:
- Define Design Thinking, and apply Design Thinking methodologies to achieve your business needs
- Identify how Design Thinking is being applied in a variety of industries to solve essential challenges
- Apply Design Thinking concepts to effectively empathize with and interview customers
- Facilitate Design Thinking Sprints to solve problems.
- Apply a ‘toolkit’ of activities to use within your organization and daily work to find efficiencies
- Ask the right questions to aid in solution development