- Feb 20 2020
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Free for the Insurance Community
1 Day – Design Tools Training
Take your design thinking knowledge to the next level with our Design Tools Training
Working in Innovation is more than coming up with creative and unique ideas. It is about how you present the ideas to your potential customers during the important phases of interviews and testing and of course, when you present them to your sponsors. If you have been to a design thinking workshop at our labs or elsewhere you know the emphasis we put on creating a prototype. And let’s be honest, knowing what tool to use and where to start is not an easy task.
Join this workshop to learn about the fundamental Design Tools and which ones suit your business needs, which are the most challenging and the easiest to use. Let our UX/IU designer walk you through the process of choosing the right tool.
Register for this training!
Apply for this training by submitting the form below. Enrollment is on a first-come-first serve basis.
Learn more about our Membership Options here.
Toronto, ON, Canada
First half: 10 AM to 12 PM
Second half: 12 PM to 3:30 PM
By the end of the half-day Design Tools Training, you will be able to:
- Identify the best tool needed for your project
- Learn how to compare between tools
- Try the most efficient and popular tools available and receive feedback on the spot from an expert
- Create a prototype of an idea you brought to the session, using your preferred design tool
Save your spot!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SOLD OUT